Sunday, November 25, 2007

Loooooong Breakkkkkkkkkk

Almost after one year, I am posting something in my blog [ Actually I forgot password to access my blog], after one week I cracked my own password, Anniyan Prakash Raj style with all the combination of my different passwords.

Now days I hate this user access levels & authentication of system, particularly whenever I get a message – your password is expired, please create a new password. Last week I was thinking of two create new blog, but fortunately, no - unfortunately I got the password & effect of that I am just going scrap something in my blog as usual.

Probably I will add few posts in Middle Class Memories, Thamizhum Thamizhanum & Movie Reviews in the heading of SEAT 69.

After came to Commercial Hub of Tamilnadu, I have started to watch movies in theatres, which I normally don’t do. But things changed now, Most of the Friday nights, we would be in any one o the theatre here. But none of the movie was worth to watch, but still we watched most of the tamil movies, recent days I stopped to appreciate & Compare tamil movies with other cine industry movies, due to more & more commercialization, Heroism. I hope this time at least I will add more posts in SEAT 69.