Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Padithathil Pidithavarkal- Amazing Characters

Recently I watched Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu, One more typical Gowtham movie in the series of Kakka Kakka, But nothing special about Kamal performance(Story might be the reason for that).Most of the time we never care about character names in movies, Hardly we will remember Hero & Heroine character name .But I felt Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu is differenct in this aspect, Still I remember most of the character names Rahavan, Ilamaran, Amudhan, Aarathana, Maya, Aarathana, Arokyaraj, Rani.....Humm ya Kayalvizhi.I like to give chance for others to think of some names if you have seen Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu movie.
In this same process I thought about some unique charcters which are Attrackted & Attacked me .Sometimes it is hard accept these kind charcters in the real world. Hats of to the autors who were created these wonderful characters and unique personalities. I listed few charcters which I like it more I hope there is no explanations required about these characters.

Karnan
in Mahabharata by Vyasa
Ekalaivan in Mahabharata by Vyasa
Ravana in Ramayana by Valmiki
Vaali In Ramayana by Valmiki
Howard Roark in Fountain Head by Ayn Rand
Equality 7-2521 (Prometheus) in Anthem by Ayn Rand
Vanthiya Thevan –Ponniyin Selvan by Kalki
Jeff Stevens & Tracy Whitney - If Tomorrow Comes Sidney Sheldon
Mister & Michael Brock in The Street Lawyer by John Grisham

5 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger SK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger SK said...

"I listed few charcters which I like it more I hope there is no explanations required about these characters."

Yaar sonna... yenaku first 4 character thavara vera yethuvum theriyadu!!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger SK said...

And u forgot Anderson character in VV

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Kurinjee said...

Great scooter karthi, But few more like Rayapuram Mani(I think),Arun-(Jyothika Ex-Husband),But I don't remember Arokyaraj(Prakash Raj) wife name.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger SK said...

Athu yenakum theriyala... vera yentha character name um nyabagam illa!! but as I told u Chandana (girl in US) nyabagam iruku.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home