Thursday, September 07, 2006

Take It Easy - Part I

I used to say Take It easy for myself to many things, I listed down something here ( Not intent to hurt anybody)

Vijay Kant Dance
Balakrishna acts with young heroines (So many victims including Katrina Kaif)
Relationships of characters in Balachandar movies
Sun news
Azhagigal Kaithu & Alli pathilgal in Daily Thanthi news paper
Four fights + Five songs+ two heroines telugu movies
Allocation of 14 crores to maintain Samathuvapurams
Doctors in strike
Jippa Tamilan Vairamuthu
Increasing “Cup” culture (Poligalai Kandu Yemaratheer)
Puriyatha English Pattu & Padam
Kamal movie without KISS
Bittu podatha matter padam
Movies in Raj TV ( 2 hours movie + 3 Hours Ads)
TR election campaign
Ramarajan Costume
Vishu emotions in Arattai Arangam (Past episodes)
Madras Auto
Hyderabad traffic
Male Voice in wrong number
Unwanted, irrelevant and confusing things in my blog

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Ajoy said...

I guess these would be my take-it-easy list

1. YLK's Day 1 Placement Strategies
2. Kalaignar's thamizh mozhi "patru"
3. Rajinikanth's advice to women (Adangi irukanum, odungi irukanum, nadungi irukanom etc)
4. Ajith enacting in rowdy's role
5. Ussh Name forgetting tactics (Ilanga ganesh i mean svk, i mean ajoy)

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home