Thursday, September 07, 2006

ILEANA – Chala Hot Guru

After long time I liked to put some pictures. I was thinking for long time to choose a personality and finally I choose ILEANA. Initially I thought to put pictures of some other actresses( All time favorites) like Namita, Simran, Madhavi, and Kanchana but most of friends are well known about these heroines. So I decided put ILEANA pictures here.

Just for some information she acted in two Telugu movies one is DEVADASU another one POKRI, Both are BLOCKBUSTER movies. Unfortunately she is not going play heroine role in tamil POKRI with Vijay. But Tamil fans are not going to miss ILEANA for a long time






1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Ajoy said...

Since when did Namita became an all-time favorite of yours?? I know she resembles a certain vehicle in BIM :-) but....Namitha...Hmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home