Sunday, March 12, 2006

Team Soan Papdi

Story : Ajoy
Screenplay: Sai
Editing: Ganny
Dialogues: Soma
Producer: Jai
Supported by : Shanpriy & Sai camera.

One fine day I went to Kaveri supermarket along with shanpriy.As usual I bought biscuits (50/50 pepper),Kadalai Mittai and Soan papdi (Haldirams).I was very eager to taste soan papdi, But when I ate soan papdi among with my friends, they were not satisfied with the taste.Suddenly Ajoy told why don't you write letter to the Haldirams about the substandard quality,So our Team started with this initiation. When I decided to write a letter i was not that much confident but sai told some of the instances about his complaints and reply from the companies(Gift -Only I heard).When I was started to write letter Soma also joined with me.Atlast we sent letter to the haldirams.

I was looking for the reply around one week, So when the warden told some parcel for you, I thought it should be relpy from the company.My expectation haven't spoiled.Finally Team Soan Papdi received the gift pakage (SoanPapdi) along with apology letter.I really surprised about the customer service.Once again Team Soan Papadi gathered to share the "Sweet reply" .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home