Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sardaji’s are not only for Jokes.

They are driving the Indian economy.
Indian military partially owned by them (most them working)
Sikhs are having high passion for their culture.
High productivity in everything like agriculture, Industry…….
They are the India’s sports hope to win more medals.

Finally they are making laugh more people by their joke. Most of the jokes are written by themselves like khushwant singh……

Sardar wins 20 cr from Rs. 20 lottery ticket.
Dealer gave 11 cr after deducting tax. Angry Sardar: "Give me 20 cr or else return my 20 Rs back.!



Sardar was writing something very slowly.
Friend asked:" Why r u writing so slowly?
Sardar: "I'm writing 2 my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast


Sex Our sardarji was filling up an application form for a job. He promptly filled the columns titled NAME,AGE,ADDRESS etc. Then he the column SEX. He was not sure as to what to be filled there. After much thought he wrote THRICE A WEEK. On seeing this in his appln. form, he was told that it was wrong and what they wanted it to be filled was either MALE or FEMALE. Again our sardar thought for a long time before coming up with the answer PREFERABLY FEMALES.


Sardar told his servant: Go and water the plants.
Servant: It"s already raining.
Sardar: So what take an umbrella and go.

Santa Singh goes into an electrical goods store, you know one of these stores that sells fridges, TVs etc. Santa walks up to the salesman, points and says, "I want to buy this TV." The salesman say, "Sorry, we do not sell anything to surds." So Santa goes away and comes back two hours later after having a haircut, points and says, "I want to buy this TV." The salesman once again replies, "Sorry, we do not sell anything to surds." Santa goes away again and comes back two hours later with his beard and moustache also shaved, points, and says, "I want to buy this TV". The salesman once again replies, "Sorry, we do not sell anything to surds, Why are you wasting your and my time? Don't come back in the shop again!"
Santa says sheepishly, "OK, you do not sell to Surds. But tell me how did you figure out that I was a surd even after I had shaved my hair, moustache and beard.
The salesman replied, "Because that TV you want to buy is actually a microwave oven."

One day, Banta went to the clinic, and he finds his friend Santa crying.
Banta: Santa, Why are you crying?
Santa: The doctors are going to take my blood test by cutting my finger.After hearing this Banta also starts crying.
Santa: Banta, why are you crying?
Banta: I'm here for urine test


Surjit Singh saw that his friend Baljit Singh was very depressed.
"What happened ?" asked Surjit.
"Yaar, I lost Rs. 800 in a bet yesterday."
"How come ?"
"Well, yesterday, the one-day match between India and England was being shown live on TV. I bet Rs.500 that India would win, but I lost the bet."
"But thats only Rs. 500, where did the rest go ?"
"Yaar, I bet on the highlights too

A Sardar died and went to heaven. When he got to the pearly gateSaint Peter told him that new rules were in effect due to the advances in educationon earth. In order to gain admittance a prospective heavenly soul must answertwo questions:
1. Name two days of the week that begin with "T".
2. How many seconds are there in a year?
The Sardar thought for a few minutes and answered...
1. The two days of the week that begin with "T" are Today and Tomorrow.
2. There are 12 seconds in a year.
Saint Peter said, "OK, I'll buy the Today and Tomorrow, even though it's notthe answer I expected, so your answer is correct. But how did you get only12 seconds in a year?"The Sardar replied, "Well, January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd, etc...."Saint Peter lets him in without another word



Santa Singh, the clever sardar, was interviewed for the position of an english teacher.
The examiner said, "Let us start with some simple opposites". The sardar agreed and here is how the interview went..
Examiner: FrontSanta: BackAbove....
Below.... Up.... Down....left....right...
Ugly....(Santa thinks, and tell opposite meaning in Punjabi)
pichli(examiner confused)ugly!!!pichli(santa stresses again)
you are wrong...
I am right....
its over....
its not under....
dumb and stupid..
speaking and clever....
stop please....
continue please....
shut up....open down.....
you are killing me.......
I am saving you......
YOU ARE REJECTED!!!
I AM ACCEPTED!!!, and santa jumps in joy!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home